More From Arthur Erickson
- "Modernism released us from the constraints of everything that had gone before with a euphoric sense of freedom."
- "You have to see a building to comprehend it. Photographs cannot convey the experience, nor film."
- "We are stymied by regulations, limited choice and the threat of litigation. Neither consultants nor industry itself provide research which takes architecture forward."
More In Nature
- "Nature isn’t positive in that way. It doesn’t aim itself at you. It’s not being unkind to you."― David Attenborough
- "Men have an extraordinarily erroneous opinion of their position in nature; and the error is ineradicable."― W. Somerset Maugham
- "I was born in Norway, and when I was little I went to live in Detroit, Michigan. My father was a professor of philosophy at Wayne University, and my mother was also a teacher."― Marta Kristen