More From Arthur C. Clarke
- "This is the first age that’s ever paid much attention to the future, which is a little ironic since we may not have one."
- "The best measure of a man’s honesty isn’t his income tax return. It’s the zero adjust on his bathroom scale."
- "Reading computer manuals without the hardware is as frustrating as reading manuals without the software."
More In Technology
- "It would be unwise to say the least, irresponsible of us at the TSA, at the Homeland Security Department not to evolve our technology to match the changing threat environment that we inhabit."― Janet Napolitano
- "I’ve always been around dudes and sports."― Lisa Guerrero
- "The newest computer can merely compound, at speed, the oldest problem in the relations between human beings, and in the end the communicator will be confronted with the old problem, of what to say and how to say it."― Edward R. Murrow