More From Art Linkletter
- "I stand fearlessly for small dogs, the American Flag, motherhood and the Bible. That’s why people love me."
- "My philosophy is to do the best you can for somebody. Help. It’s not just what do you for yourself. It’s how you treat people decently. The golden rule. There isn’t big anything better than the golden rule. It’s in every major religion in one language or another."
More In Success
- "Poetry surrounds us everywhere, but putting it on paper is, alas, not so easy as looking at it."― Vincent Van Gogh
- "I totally accept that it’s a legitimate criticism that when you are involved in the day-to-day scrum of government… that what can get lost is the narrative, the hymn sheet… the song that inspires and lifts people’s sights."― Nick Clegg
- "Failure is simply the non-presence of success. But a fiasco is a disaster of mythic proportions."― Orlando Bloom