More From Arsene Wenger
- "At a young age winning is not the most important thing… the important thing is to develop creative and skilled players with good confidence."
- "In some ways England is more liberal than France, but I also find it more intrusive. But when you go abroad you have to accept the ways of where you live. I have to respect that."
- "Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players… they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure."
More In Art
- "To be honest, I sort of feel like ‘movie actor’ isn’t of this time. I love it. But it’s a 20th-century art form."― Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- "Robert Rauschenberg was not a giant of American art; he was the giant. No American created so many aesthetic openings for so many artists."― Jerry Saltz
- "I am more a friend of art than a producer of painting."― Paul Cezanne