More From Aristotle
- "Homer has taught all other poets the art of telling lies skillfully."
- "Jealousy is both reasonable and belongs to reasonable men, while envy is base and belongs to the base, for the one makes himself get good things by jealousy, while the other does not allow his neighbour to have them through envy."
- "Quality is not an act, it is a habit."
More In Mom
- "Mothers don’t let your daughters grow up to be models unless you’re present."― Janice Dickinson
- "For a kid who’s lost his mom and all the rage and grief that no one was able to talk out of me, football was a very therapeutic sport. Very."― Jon Hamm
- "Mom worked with autistic children."― Isabel Lucas