More From Aristotle
- "Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit."
- "Men are swayed more by fear than by reverence."
- "Anybody can become angry – that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way – that is not within everybody’s power and is not easy."
More In Mom
- "It’s definitely true that there are a lot of the devices we used on ‘Star Trek,’ that came out the imagination of the writers, and the creators that are actually in the world today."― LeVar Burton
- "My mom was a diabetic. Her sister was a diabetic, so I was already a candidate."― Angie Stone
- "The problem with me is, anything that’s easy I will just overdo it. Especially with clothes. But I’m 14 – my mom is super-strict about that."― Chloe Moretz