More From Aristotle
- "Change in all things is sweet."
- "A sense is what has the power of receiving into itself the sensible forms of things without the matter, in the way in which a piece of wax takes on the impress of a signet-ring without the iron or gold."
- "The one exclusive sign of thorough knowledge is the power of teaching."
More In History
- "Read no history: nothing but biography, for that is life without theory."― Benjamin Disraeli
- "The history of all previous societies has been the history of class struggles."― Karl Marx
- "My mom was a Democrat and I was scared to death that she was gonna blow it. First I was going to hell with Monroe, and now to Republican hell with Nixon."― Tommy Rettig