More From Aristotle
- "To run away from trouble is a form of cowardice and, while it is true that the suicide braves death, he does it not for some noble object but to escape some ill."
- "Anybody can become angry – that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way – that is not within everybody’s power and is not easy."
- "The ideal man bears the accidents of life with dignity and grace, making the best of circumstances."
More In History
- "This is one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind."― Neil Armstrong
- "I wanted to make sure that this be the first scientific and technology revolution in history in which the public thoroughly discussed all the potential benefits and all the potential harms, in advance of the technology coming online and running its course."― Jeremy Rifkin
- "I am what time, circumstance, history, have made of me, certainly, but I am also, much more than that. So are we all."― James A. Baldwin