More From Ariel Sharon
- "I don’t think I have accomplished what I still have to accomplish. There is one thing that I would like to do, and that’s to bring security and peace to the Jewish people."
- "The strength that I have comes from irrigating the citrus plantation, ploughing in the vineyard, guarding the melon fields at night. I believe that’s what gave me the strength."
- "My strength never came from political echelons, it came from the family. And from the fields and the lands and the flowers and everything I see there. My strength came from there."
More In Attitude
- "I won’t say there aren’t any Harvard graduates who have never asserted a superior attitude. But they have done so to our great embarrassment and in no way represent the Harvard I know."― Derek Bok
- "My dad instilled in me a great sense of humor. I wasn’t bullied at school because my outward attitude was confident, and that helps."― Warwick Davis
- "Jazz in itself is not struggling. That is, the music itself is not struggling… It’s the attitude that’s in trouble. My plays insist that we should not forget or toss away our history."― August Wilson