More From Ariel Sharon
- "Like all Israelis, I yearn for peace. I see the utmost importance in taking all possible steps that will lead to a solution of the conflict with the Palestinians."
- "I don’t think I have accomplished what I still have to accomplish. There is one thing that I would like to do, and that’s to bring security and peace to the Jewish people."
- "We extend our hand towards peace. Our people are committed to peace. We know that peace entails painful compromise for both sides."
More In Attitude
- "Blessed are they who have the gift of making friends, for it is one of God’s best gifts. It involves many things, but above all, the power of going out of one’s self, and appreciating whatever is noble and loving in another."― Thomas Hughes
- "I hope the millions of people I’ve touched have the optimism and desire to share their goals and hard work and persevere with a positive attitude."― Michael Jordan
- "Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are."― Norman Vincent Peale