More From Arianna Huffington
- "America is a country ready to be taken, in fact, longing to be taken by political leaders ready to restore democracy and trust to the political process."
- "The fastest way to break the cycle of perfectionism and become a fearless mother is to give up the idea of doing it perfectly – indeed to embrace uncertainty and imperfection."
- "Trying to be Supermom is as futile as trying to be Perfect Mom. Not going to happen."
More In Wisdom
- "Wisdom comes by disillusionment."― George Santayana
- "What could be more lonely than to be enveloped in silence, to be the last of your people to speak your native tongue, to have no way to pass on the wisdom of the elders, to anticipate the promise of the children. This tragic fate is indeed the plight of someone somewhere roughly every two weeks."― Wade Davis
- "True wisdom is less presuming than folly. The wise man doubteth often, and changeth his mind; the fool is obstinate, and doubteth not; he knoweth all things but his own ignorance."― Akhenaton