More From Arianna Huffington
- "I think while all mothers deal with feelings of guilt, working mothers are plagued by guilt on steroids!"
- "The fastest way to break the cycle of perfectionism and become a fearless mother is to give up the idea of doing it perfectly – indeed to embrace uncertainty and imperfection."
- "America is a country ready to be taken, in fact, longing to be taken by political leaders ready to restore democracy and trust to the political process."
More In Wisdom
- "My understanding is that Kansas, Massachusetts, they’ve been more pioneers on the special education side."― Margaret Spellings
- "People always blame the girl; she should have said no. A monosyllable, but conventional wisdom has always been that boys can’t manage it."― Anna Quindlen
- "The key to wisdom is this – constant and frequent questioning, for by doubting we are led to question and by questioning we arrive at the truth."― Peter Abelard