More From Arabella Weir
- "Sticking to a diet required me to have a permanently low self-esteem. But happily, I developed other skills beyond a fluctuating weight, eventually building up a different source of self-worth."
- "Success, in whatever form it takes, is a tricky thing – once you’ve achieved your goal, then what? Where do you aim?"
- "My dad was a diplomat and after living in America, where I was born, he was posted to Cairo."
More In Society
- "We do a disservice to society if we ignore the evidence which shows that stable families tend to be associated with better outcomes for children."― Iain Duncan Smith
- "In a civilized society, all crimes are likely to be sins, but most sins are not and ought not to be treated as crimes. Man’s ultimate responsibility is to God alone."― Geoffrey Fisher
- "A society in which there are high levels of voluntary activity will simply be a better, happier place than one where there are not."― Jonathan Sacks