More From Arabella Weir
- "Sticking to a diet required me to have a permanently low self-esteem. But happily, I developed other skills beyond a fluctuating weight, eventually building up a different source of self-worth."
- "I would like it to be a legal requirement for all businesses to be linked to a charity."
- "In the 20 long, hungry years between my late teens and late 30s I bought in to virtually every new diet and/or exercise regime that hoved into view, particularly at this most vulnerable time for those of us prone to poor body image – a new year."
More In Society
- "All are agreed, that the increase of learning and good morals are great blessings to society."― Joseph Lancaster
- "You can’t have a United States if you are telling some folks that they can’t get on the train. There is a cracking point where a society collapses."― Bruce Springsteen
- "Suicide, moreover, was at the time in vogue in Paris: what more suitable key to the mystery of life for a skeptical society?"― Honore de Balzac