More From Arabella Weir
- "I would like it to be a legal requirement for all businesses to be linked to a charity."
- "I wish my parents hadn’t made me feel that how I looked was linked to how much they loved me. But I do also see how hard it must be to see your child pile on the pounds and trust they’ll find their own way back to a healthy weight."
- "There is so much that is positive, wonderful even, about state schools. At a state school your kids will learn to live alongside and appreciate other kids from many diverse and different cultures."
More In Society
- "Am I a criminal? The world knows I’m not a criminal. What are they trying to put me in jail for? You’ve lost common sense in this society because of religious fanaticism and dogma."― Jack Kevorkian
- "The forces in a capitalist society, if left unchecked, tend to make the rich richer and the poor poorer."― Jawaharlal Nehru
- "People who own property feel a sense of ownership in their future and their society. They study, save, work, strive and vote. And people trapped in a culture of tenancy do not."― Henry Louis Gates