More From Arabella Weir
- "If one’s honest about it, spending time in a car with children is pretty ghastly."
- "I would like it to be a legal requirement for all businesses to be linked to a charity."
- "There is so much that is positive, wonderful even, about state schools. At a state school your kids will learn to live alongside and appreciate other kids from many diverse and different cultures."
More In Society
- "In my view, there is nothing more vicious and outrageous than the abuse, exploitation and harm of the most vulnerable members of our society, and I firmly believe that our nation’s laws and resources need to reflect the seriousness of these terrible crimes."― Bob Ney
- "Once boys’ and men’s challenges are clear, the question ‘why now’ quickly becomes ‘why didn’t we see this sooner?’ The answer? Virtually every society that survived did so by socializing its sons to be disposable."― Warren Farrell
- "I think it’s great that we have organisations like Greenpeace. In a pluralistic society, we want to have people who point out all the problems that the Earth could encounter. But we need to understand that they are not presenting a full and rounded view."― Bjorn Lomborg