More From Arabella Weir
- "My dad was a diplomat and after living in America, where I was born, he was posted to Cairo."
- "I wish my parents hadn’t made me feel that how I looked was linked to how much they loved me. But I do also see how hard it must be to see your child pile on the pounds and trust they’ll find their own way back to a healthy weight."
- "If you have any power at all from being popular, then you have a duty to help people out."
More In Society
- "There’s the Bacon society, which is fostered by his fourth wife Helen Bacon, but I don’t know what kind of performances his music gets. He wrote symphonic music and some chorale music."― Carlisle Floyd
- "I applaud the American Cancer Society for all they do to eradicate smoking. Their local, state and national efforts help to discourage young people from taking up this deadly habit and the resources they provide have helped numerous smokers quit."― Allyson Schwartz
- "The function of the press in society is to inform, but its role in society is to make money."― A. J. Liebling