More From Antonio Tabucchi
- "Literature is my life of course, but from an ontological point of view. From an existential point of view, I like being a teacher."
- "Literature for me isn’t a workaday job, but something which involves desires, dreams and fantasy."
- "No, I’m happy to go on living the life I’ve chosen. I’m a university teacher and I like my job."
More In Family
- "Opponents of capital punishment argue that the state has no right to take a murderer’s life. Apparently, one fact that abolitionists forget or overlook is that the state is acting not only on behalf of society, but also on behalf of the murdered person and the murdered person’s family."― Dennis Prager
- "I don’t know if I believe in marriage. I believe in family, love and children."― Penelope Cruz
- "I support concrete and progressive immigration reform based on three primary criteria: family reunification, economic contributions, and humanitarian concerns."― Jeff Bingaman