More From Antonio Tabucchi
- "No, I’m happy to go on living the life I’ve chosen. I’m a university teacher and I like my job."
- "Literature is my life of course, but from an ontological point of view. From an existential point of view, I like being a teacher."
- "My job is to look at what politics is doing, not be a politician myself."
More In Family
- "A family is a place where principles are hammered and honed on the anvil of everyday living."― Charles R. Swindoll
- "Stage is the most exciting. Film is lovely, because it’s like a family."― Julie Walters
- "In the investigation of a neurotic style of life, we must always suspect an opponent, and note who suffers most because of the patient’s condition. Usually this is a member of the family."― Alfred Adler