More From Antonio Tabucchi
- "My job is to look at what politics is doing, not be a politician myself."
- "Literature is my life of course, but from an ontological point of view. From an existential point of view, I like being a teacher."
- "No, I’m happy to go on living the life I’ve chosen. I’m a university teacher and I like my job."
More In Family
- "I think when someone is injured in your family, you want to speak to the individual and you want to hear their voice and you want to make sure they are OK."― Roger Goodell
- "Never lose sight of the fact that the most important yardstick of your success will be how you treat other people – your family, friends, and coworkers, and even strangers you meet along the way."― Barbara Bush
- "When I was very little, we would get letters from China, in Chinese, and they’ be censored. We were a very insular little family."― Maya Lin