More From Antonio Tabucchi
- "No, I’m happy to go on living the life I’ve chosen. I’m a university teacher and I like my job."
- "Literature for me isn’t a workaday job, but something which involves desires, dreams and fantasy."
- "Literature is my life of course, but from an ontological point of view. From an existential point of view, I like being a teacher."
More In Family
- "I contribute my best in my sport and I also have a ton of respect for myself and my family."― Venus Williams
- "There’s no road map on how to raise a family: it’s always an enormous negotiation."― Meryl Streep
- "So much of my poetry begins with something that I can describe in visual terms, so thinking about distance, thinking about how life begins and what might be watching us."― Tracy K. Smith