More From Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- "True happiness comes from the joy of deeds well done, the zest of creating things new."
- "If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea."
- "I know but one freedom, and that is the freedom of the mind."
More In Imagination
- "I had daydreams and fantasies when I was growing up. I always wanted to live in a log cabin at the foot of a mountain. I would ride my horse to town and pick up provisions. Then return to the cabin, with a big open fire, a record player and peace."― Linda McCartney
- "Obama does not represent America. Nor does he represent anything what our forefathers stood for. This country is basically built on an attitude. It’s a way of life. It’s not because you’re born here. It’s not that you’re supposed to take from those who have and give to those who haven’t. That kills a country. It killed Russia."― Luke Scott
- "I believe in the imagination. What I cannot see is infinitely more important than what I can see."― Duane Michals