More From Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- "I have no right, by anything I do or say, to demean a human being in his own eyes. What matters is not what I think of him; it is what he thinks of himself. To undermine a man’s self-respect is a sin."
- "A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
- "True happiness comes from the joy of deeds well done, the zest of creating things new."
More In Imagination
- "In England and America people tend to graze all day long, but I think it’s such a waste to be constantly picking at food because you then can’t enjoy a proper full meal when the time comes."― Nigella Lawson
- "When we had to do book reports, I would pick a book that no one read and just make it up and turn that in. I got praised for my imagination."― Ahmet Zappa
- "Heaven knows, I’ve exposed myself in my novels through the use of fantasy and imagination… now my new book is about what really happened to me… not my heroines."― Judith Krantz