More From Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- "A chief is a man who assumes responsibility. He says “I was beaten,” he does not say “My men were beaten”."
- "Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction."
- "A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
More In Imagination
- "Liberty: One of Imagination’s most precious possessions."― Ambrose Bierce
- "I think reading is important for a variety of things. I mean, first of all, it’s a way to get information and find out what’s going on in the world. But also, it helps your imagination."― Breckin Meyer
- "Men often take their imagination for their heart; and they believe they are converted as soon as they think of being converted."― Blaise Pascal