More From Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- "A chief is a man who assumes responsibility. He says “I was beaten,” he does not say “My men were beaten”."
- "War is not an adventure. It is a disease. It is like typhus."
- "I have no right, by anything I do or say, to demean a human being in his own eyes. What matters is not what I think of him; it is what he thinks of himself. To undermine a man’s self-respect is a sin."
More In Imagination
- "Imagination allows us to escape the predictable. It enables us to reply to the common wisdom that we cannot soar by saying, “Just watch!”"― Bill Bradley
- "My imagination is a monastery and I am its monk."― John Keats
- "In The Touch, the love scenes are the same as they were in The Thorn Birds or anything else I’ve ever written. I find a way of saying that either it was heaven or hell but in a way that still leaves room for the reader to use their own imagination."― Colleen McCullough