More From Anthony Kiedis
- "As a father now, I wouldn’t do what my dad did, because it left me feeling emotionally unstable as a kid. But he didn’t do the things he did out of selfishness or malice."
- "The fact my relationship with my son is so good makes me forgiving of my father and also appreciative."
- "I know my dad is a big Internet freak, and he’s been known to be a Wikileaker."
More In Beauty
- "I think Whitman more than any other poet possessed the gift of revealing to others the beauty of everything around us, the beauty of nature, the beauty of human beings."― Ella R. Bloor
- "Beauty is a precious trace that eternity causes to appear to us and that it takes away from us. A manifestation of eternity, and a sign of death as well."― Eugene Ionesco
- "I’m not a party animal; I took my job as Miss USA very seriously… Sometimes, of course, I want to let it all go. Even though I’m a beauty queen, you’re also an unofficial ambassador, and there’s a lot of pressure."― Rima Fakih