More From Anthony Holden
- "Well I’m a very similar age to Prince Charles. I’m a year older than him. I was at university at the same time as him. I think in the sixties, like all the Royals, he really had very little impact on my life at all and he seemed, if anything a lot older in his attitudes."
- "Well the wedding in the words of the Archbishop of Canterbury was a fairy tale and there was a huge public impress, investment of goodwill, affection and indeed money in this Institution. It was a huge success at the time."
- "Charles was very intent to use his years as Prince of Wales to make his mark while he still had freedom of maneuver that he wouldn’t have as King. The first subject he really went for was architecture. It made an impact."
More In Design
- "French design hardly exists, except as artificial modernism."― Christian Lacroix
- "All those years of skating and dancing have carried over. I can’t design anything without thinking of how a woman’s body will look and move when she’s wearing it."― Vera Wang
- "If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much."― Jim Rohn