More From Anthony Holden
- "I decided he’d changed so much that a whole new book was required and that book actually I can say so was the first to say that the marriage was in trouble and the Prince didn’t like at all and my book was being serialized in the Sunday Times over five weeks."
- "It’s a problem for him because he’s got – like Edward VII had – nearly all his lifetime to wait until he becomes Monarch. What is he going to do with it? So he wants to do something positive but he always courts those dangers."
- "I remember a moment when the Prince went back to his old school, Grammar School in Melbourne, and slightly to his horror his old music teacher produced a cello."
More In Design
- "Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks. But of course, if you dig deeper, it’s really how it works."― Steve Jobs
- "We worked with the engineers in the design and construction and testing phases in those various areas, then we would get back together at the end of the week and brief each other as to what had gone on."― Alan Shepard
- "I am a fashion designer. I’m not an environmentalist. When I get up in the morning, number one I’m a mother and a wife, and number two I design clothes. So the main thing I need to do is create, hopefully, exquisitely beautiful, desirable objects for my customer."― Stella McCartney