More From Annie Lennox
- "We all fight over what the label ‘feminism’ means but for me it’s about empowerment. It’s not about being more powerful than men – it’s about having equal rights with protection, support, justice. It’s about very basic things. It’s not a badge like a fashion item."
- "Most women are dissatisfied with their appearance – it’s the stuff that fuels the beauty and fashion industries."
- "For me, pointing and clicking my phone is absolutely fine. People say that isn’t the art of photography but I don’t agree."
More In Power
- "If you want to be loved, be lovable."― Ovid
- "Those in possession of absolute power can not only prophesy and make their prophecies come true, but they can also lie and make their lies come true."― Eric Hoffer
- "There is a major ingredient missing from our perception of how changes are brought about; that ingredient is power."― Paul Wellstone