More From Annie Lennox
- "I am fascinated by history and particularly the Victorian era."
- "Dying is easy, it’s living that scares me to death."
- "Feminism is a word that I identify with. The term has become synonymous with vitriolic man-hating but it needs to come back to a place where both men and women can embrace it. It is particularly important for women in developing countries."
More In Music
- "I find that classical music helps put me in a place that is very calming and allows me to express emotion through my body. I played clarinet as a child, so I guess I have a bit of a musical ear."― Diane Kruger
- "Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own."― Mother Teresa
- "I can’t read music. Instead, I’d do stuff inside the piano, do harmonics and all kinds of crazy things. They used to put me in these annual piano contests down at Long Beach City College, and two years in a row, I won first prize – out of like 5,000 kids!"― Eddie Van Halen