More From Annie Lennox
- "Ask yourself: Have you been kind today? Make kindness your daily modus operandi and change your world."
- "If we value what we’ve inherited for free – from other women – surely it’s right morally and ethically for us to wake up and say, ‘I’m a feminist. ‘"
- "I understand what it is for a woman to want to protect their children and give them the best they can."
More In Music
- "Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule. Nevertheless one had better know the rules, for they sometimes guide in doubtful cases, though not often."― Paracelsus
- "I think people need to have fun with whatever they’re doing – makeup, their clothes, music, live shows – anything you don’t need to take too seriously, don’t take too seriously."― Kesha
- "You can have great sequences with music, but if you don’t have the acting you’re bored after 15 minutes. Or not bored, but you’re like, ‘So what?’"― Danny Boyle