More From Annie Lennox
- "I can’t understand why the front pages of newspapers can cover bird flu and swine flu and everybody is up in arms about that and we still haven’t really woken up to the fact that so many women in sub-Saharan Africa – 60 percent of people in – infected with HIV are women."
- "Ask yourself: Have you been kind today? Make kindness your daily modus operandi and change your world."
- "As a creative person, you just put something out into the consciousness of the society you live in."
More In Art
- "It is art that makes life, makes interest, makes importance and I know of no substitute whatever for the force and beauty of its process."― Max Eastman
- "I did go to Wellesley, a women’s college. And I am of a kind of strange generation which is transitional in terms of women who wanted to go out and get jobs."― Madeleine Albright
- "If you woke up each morning, and immediately dwelt on your ills, what sort of a day could you look forward to?"― Maeve Binchy