More From Annie Lennox
- "Feminism is a word that I identify with. The term has become synonymous with vitriolic man-hating but it needs to come back to a place where both men and women can embrace it. It is particularly important for women in developing countries."
- "Men need to understand, and women too, what feminism is really about."
- "If we value what we’ve inherited for free – from other women – surely it’s right morally and ethically for us to wake up and say, ‘I’m a feminist. ‘"
More In Art
- "You say a new era in art is preparing; you sensed it coming; continue your studies without weakening. God will do the rest."― Paul Cezanne
- "An artist never really finishes his work, he merely abandons it."― Paul Valery
- "Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant."― Socrates