More From Annie Lennox
- "I love to make music and stay grounded."
- "Although I have lived in London, I have never really considered London my home because it was always going to be a stopping-off point for me, and it has been too."
- "I don’t have clear-cut positions. I get baffled by things. I have viewpoints. Sometimes they change."
More In Society
- "Dating is different when you get older. You’re not as trusting, or as eager to get back out there and expose yourself to someone."― Toni Braxton
- "I hope we can be consummate artists as women or revolutionaries, or whatever women want to be, and also have love, not only for ourselves but from a partner."― Laura Dern
- "Bankers – pillars of society who are going to hell if there is a God and He has been accurately quoted."― John Ralston Saul