More From Annie Lennox
- "I understand what it is for a woman to want to protect their children and give them the best they can."
- "A lot of music you might listen to is pretty vapid, it doesn’t always deal with our deeper issues. These are the things I’m interested in now, particularly at my age."
- "Ask yourself: Have you been kind today? Make kindness your daily modus operandi and change your world."
More In Society
- "The idea of a youth-based society that you live in for a certain time and then you no longer live anymore is an interesting idea for a movie, but you need young people that people want to go see."― Joel Silver
- "Moreover, there is an unearned increment on capital and on labor, due to the presence, around the capitalist and the laborer, of a great, industrious, and prosperous society."― William Graham Sumner
- "The truth, the absolute truth, is that the chief beauty for the theatre consists in fine bodily proportions."― Sarah Bernhardt