More From Annie Lennox
- "Most women are dissatisfied with their appearance – it’s the stuff that fuels the beauty and fashion industries."
- "I only want to make music because I have a passion for it."
- "Music is an extraordinary vehicle for expressing emotion – very powerful emotions. That’s what draws millions of people towards it. And, um, I found myself always going for these darker places and – people identify with that."
More In Society
- "The bottom line is what we do might not be the safest so there is always some risk but we are ready to take that into account because we love racing and we love motor sports and it is dangerous."― Sebastian Vettel
- "There is no higher value in our society than integrity."― Arlen Specter
- "We sometimes congratulate ourselves at the moment of waking from a troubled dream; it may be so the moment after death."― Nathaniel Hawthorne