More From Annie Leibovitz
- "My lens of choice was always the 35 mm. It was more environmental. You can’t come in closer with the 35 mm."
- "No one ever thought Clint Eastwood was funny, but he was."
- "Nature is so powerful, so strong. Capturing its essence is not easy – your work becomes a dance with light and the weather. It takes you to a place within yourself."
More In Hope
- "Two weeks ago at the U.S. Amateur, my mom caddied, and that is kind of a different feeling, because she’s your mom and you have to listen to her. It was really comfortable having my mom there, but it’s also really relieving and comfortable to have someone that knows the course off their hat, really."― Lydia Ko
- "The myth of the liberal media empowers conservatives to control debate in the United States to the point where liberals cannot even hope for a fair shake anymore."― Eric Alterman
- "I don’t feel despair because I am able to make the films I want to make, and that gives me hope."― Alexander Payne