More From Anne M. Mulcahy
- "Employees are a company’s greatest asset – they’re your competitive advantage. You want to attract and retain the best; provide them with encouragement, stimulus, and make them feel that they are an integral part of the company’s mission."
- "Not everybody is created equal, and it’s important for companies to identify those high potentials and treat them differently, accelerate their development and pay them more. That process is so incredibly important to developing first-class leadership in a company."
- "Turnaround or growth, it’s getting your people focused on the goal that is still the job of leadership."
More In Change
- "Dynamism is a function of change."― Hillary Clinton
- "I respect the astute and rigorously unsentimental David Horowitz as one of America’s most original and courageous political analysts. He has the true 1960s spirit – audacious and irreverent, yet passionately engaged and committed to social change."― Camille Paglia
- "Your race and gender don’t change, but you can choose to change your political affiliation at will."― John Podhoretz