More From Anne Hathaway
- "I think fashion is a lot of fun. I love clothes. More than fashion or brand labels, I love design. I love the thought that people put into clothes. I love when clothes make cultural statements and I think personal style is really cool. I also freely recognize that fashion should be a hobby."
- "We assume that we’ve come so far as compassionate citizens of the world if we do choose to read the news, yet the attitude towards life can be one where we put blinders on and forget that there are civil wars going on. It’s easy to forget that there are so many people starving to death every single day."
- "I’ve always believed in people’s capacity for goodness. I still believe that people are good. What I’m not so trusting about anymore is their relationship to their own goodness."
More In Life
- "Girls blush, sometimes, because they are alive, half wishing they were dead to save the shame. The sudden blush devours them, neck and brow; They have drawn too near the fire of life, like gnats, and flare up bodily, wings and all. What then? Who’s sorry for a gnat or girl?"― Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- "The essence of life is statistical improbability on a colossal scale."― Richard Dawkins
- "In the history of the world, no one has ever washed a rented car."― Lawrence Summers