More From Anne Hathaway
- "Quite frankly, I didn’t become an actor to become a movie star. I have never dreamed about being the most famous person on the planet. I just want to do really good work."
- "I’d love to be an artist that’s multifaceted. At the moment, I am not. But wouldn’t that be cool if I was like, ‘Yeah, let me pull out my guitar and play you a song.’ I would adore that. I am so far not gifted in that way. But I am a very hard worker and a very determined person, so who knows?"
- "You can alter movie singing so much because you go into the recording studio and, just technology for recording has gotten so good, you can hold out a note and they can combine a note from take 2 and a note from take 8."
More In Equality
- "The more equality women have, the fairer, more civilized and tolerant society will be. Sexual equality is a lot more effective against terrorism than military strength."― Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero
- "Feudal societies don’t create great cinema; we have great theatre. The egalitarian societies create great cinema. The Americans, the French. Because equality is sort of what the cinema deals with. It deals with stories which don’t fall into ‘Everybody in their place and who’s who,’ and all that. But the theatre’s full of that."― Brian Cox
- "Equality is the soul of liberty; there is, in fact, no liberty without it."― Frances Wright