More From Anne Frank
- "The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."
- "I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart."
- "And finally I twist my heart round again, so that the bad is on the outside and the good is on the inside, and keep on trying to find a way of becoming what I would so like to be, and could be, if there weren’t any other people living in the world."
More In Inspirational
- "How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains!"― John Muir
- "The people of South Carolina support conservatives who are trying to push real change, and the people of South Carolina expect their presidential candidates to back them up when they show courage."― Nikki Haley
- "Tears of joy are like the summer rain drops pierced by sunbeams."― Hosea Ballou