More From Anne Frank
- "I don’t think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains."
- "Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!"
- "The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."
More In Beauty
- "Beauty and the Beast seemed like it all was really brown. The whole thing was just so brown and orange and yellow, like Burger King or something. I don’t think I would have liked Beauty and the Beast at any age."― Mike Judge
- "O human beauty, what a dream art thou, that we should cast our life and hopes away on thee!"― Barry Cornwall
- "Beauty is the lover’s gift."― William Congreve