More From Anne Frank
- "How true Daddy’s words were when he said: all children must look after their own upbringing. Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands."
- "Whoever is happy will make others happy too."
- "The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."
More In Beauty
- "Beauty and fullness of tone can be achieved by having the whole orchestra play with high clarinets and a carefully selected number of piccolos."― Gustav Mahler
- "It is not sufficient to see and to know the beauty of a work. We must feel and be affected by it."― Voltaire
- "Suspicion is the companion of mean souls, and the bane of all good society."― Thomas Paine