More From Anne Frank
- "How true Daddy’s words were when he said: all children must look after their own upbringing. Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands."
- "In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. I simply can’t build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery and death."
- "I simply can’t build my hopes on a foundation of confusion, misery and death… I think… peace and tranquillity will return again."
More In Beauty
- "I’m a better mother if I’m also doing my work. Some women find a lot more satisfaction from doing the hardest job, which is being a mom. But I like my day job, so I juggle a lot."― Katey Sagal
- "My definition of love is being full. Complete. It makes everything lighter. Beauty is something you see. Love is something you feel."― Sharon Tate
- "O human beauty, what a dream art thou, that we should cast our life and hopes away on thee!"― Barry Cornwall