More From Anne Frank
- "How true Daddy’s words were when he said: all children must look after their own upbringing. Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands."
- "Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!"
- "In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. I simply can’t build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery and death."
More In Beauty
- "Grace is the beauty of form under the influence of freedom."― Friedrich Schiller
- "I don’t like people who have never fallen or stumbled. Their virtue is lifeless and it isn’t of much value. Life hasn’t revealed its beauty to them."― Boris Pasternak
- "We need a balanced, long term energy policy to reduce our dependence on foreign oil and preserve the beauty of the land we love."― Heather Wilson