More From Anne Frank
- "I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart."
- "Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart."
- "The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."
More In Work
- "A teacher should have maximal authority, and minimal power."― Thomas Szasz
- "These days I’m mostly familiar with two parts of L.A.: one is movie culture, and the other is Asian culture. The Westside is work, and the Eastside is Chinese – which means my friends."― Ang Lee
- "If it is surely the means to the highest end we know, can any work be humble or disgusting? Will it not rather be elevating as a ladder, the means by which we are translated?"― Henry David Thoreau