More From Anne Frank
- "The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."
- "I don’t think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains."
- "Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart."
More In Work
- "You can’t get there by bus, only by hard work and risk and by not quite knowing what you’re doing. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover will be yourself."― Alan Alda
- "The more that I can work in different mediums, the more I can grow, and learn from different actors and different types of actors and directors and different styles of acting and build a tool box."― Christina Ricci
- "One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one’s work is terribly important."― Bertrand Russell