More From Anne Frank
- "I simply can’t build my hopes on a foundation of confusion, misery and death… I think… peace and tranquillity will return again."
- "How true Daddy’s words were when he said: all children must look after their own upbringing. Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands."
- "I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart."
More In Good
- "Tolerating evil leads only to more evil. And when good people stand by and do nothing while wickedness reigns, their communities will be consumed."― Bob Riley
- "A good leader can engage in a debate frankly and thoroughly, knowing that at the end he and the other side must be closer, and thus emerge stronger. You don’t have that idea when you are arrogant, superficial, and uninformed."― Nelson Mandela
- "The test of good manners is to be patient with the bad ones."― Solomon Ibn Gabirol