More From Anne Frank
- "I simply can’t build my hopes on a foundation of confusion, misery and death… I think… peace and tranquillity will return again."
- "Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands."
- "The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."
More In Good
- "What is the good of your stars and trees, your sunrise and the wind, if they do not enter into our daily lives?"― E. M. Forster
- "He who bestows his goods upon the poor shall have as much again, and ten times more."― John Bunyan
- "Apply yourself both now and in the next life. Without effort, you cannot be prosperous. Though the land be good, You cannot have an abundant crop without cultivation."― Plato