More From Anne Frank
- "How true Daddy’s words were when he said: all children must look after their own upbringing. Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands."
- "Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."
- "And finally I twist my heart round again, so that the bad is on the outside and the good is on the inside, and keep on trying to find a way of becoming what I would so like to be, and could be, if there weren’t any other people living in the world."
More In Good
- "The moderation of people in prosperity is the effect of a smooth and composed temper, owing to the calm of their good fortune."― Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- "I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph. And there’s purpose and worth to each and every life."― Ronald Reagan
- "There is a lot of talk now about metal detectors and gun control. Both are good things. But they are no more a solution than forks and spoons are a solution to world hunger."― Anna Quindlen