More From Anne Frank
- "I simply can’t build my hopes on a foundation of confusion, misery and death… I think… peace and tranquillity will return again."
- "The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."
- "Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart."
More In Death
- "We need to stop spending money on death, the war in Iraq and on enhancing the lives of the people in our own country."― Dick Morris
- "Death would not be called bad, O people, if one knew how to truly die."― Guru Nanak
- "Man is born in a day, and he dies in a day, and the thing is easily over; but to have a sick heart for three-fourths of one’s lifetime is simply to have death renewed every morning; and life at that price is not worth living."― Gilbert Parker