More From Anne Frank
- "Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction."
- "It’s really a wonder that I haven’t dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart."
- "Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands."
More In Time
- "First love is a kind of vaccination which saves a man from catching the complaint the second time."― Honore de Balzac
- "What usually happens in the educational process is that the faculties are dulled, overloaded, stuffed and paralyzed so that by the time most people are mature they have lost their innate capabilities."― R. Buckminster Fuller
- "Laughter is involuntary. If it’s funny you laugh."― Tom Lehrer