More From Anne Frank
- "It’s really a wonder that I haven’t dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart."
- "Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands."
- "Whoever is happy will make others happy too."
More In Time
- "I’ve been a long time coming, and I’ll be a long time gone. You’ve got your whole life to do something, and that’s not very long."― Ani DiFranco
- "I think that everything is possible as long as you put your mind to it and you put the work and time into it. I think your mind really controls everything."― Michael Phelps
- "The loss of a friend is like that of a limb; time may heal the anguish of the wound, but the loss cannot be repaired."― Robert Southey