More From Anne Frank
- "Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands."
- "Whoever is happy will make others happy too."
- "I simply can’t build my hopes on a foundation of confusion, misery and death… I think… peace and tranquillity will return again."
More In Time
- "I’m not comfortable being preachy, but more people need to start spending as much time in the library as they do on the basketball court."― Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- "People who cannot find time for recreation are obliged sooner or later to find time for illness."― John Wanamaker
- "The two things I was positive about in life were that I was going to be a teacher at a boarding school or an operative with the CIA posted abroad. I could write a book about all the things I was sure about."― Tucker Carlson