More From Anne Frank
- "It’s really a wonder that I haven’t dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart."
- "Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."
- "I simply can’t build my hopes on a foundation of confusion, misery and death… I think… peace and tranquillity will return again."
More In Good
- "We would frequently be ashamed of our good deeds if people saw all of the motives that produced them."― Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- "I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I won’t presume to probe into the faults of others."― Mahatma Gandhi
- "It is not often that someone comes along who is a true friend and a good writer."― E. B. White