More From Anne Frank
- "Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!"
- "How true Daddy’s words were when he said: all children must look after their own upbringing. Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands."
- "Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands."
More In Beauty
- "The more people explore the world, the more they realize in every country there’s a different aesthetic. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder."― Helena Christensen
- "A woman can be very beautiful and an ideal model and she will photograph incredibly well, but she’ll appear in film and it won’t work. What works is some fusion of physical beauty with some mental field or whatever you call it. I don’t know."― Oliver Stone
- "Whether you come from heaven or hell, what does it matter, O Beauty!"― Charles Baudelaire