More From Anne Frank
- "Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands."
- "Whoever is happy will make others happy too."
- "The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."
More In Good
- "A friend is always good to have, but a lover’s kiss is better than angels raining down on me."― Dave Matthews
- "Greek philosophy seems to have met with something with which a good tragedy is not supposed to meet, namely, a dull ending."― Karl Marx
- "I believe that every human mind feels pleasure in doing good to another."― Thomas Jefferson