More From Anne Frank
- "And finally I twist my heart round again, so that the bad is on the outside and the good is on the inside, and keep on trying to find a way of becoming what I would so like to be, and could be, if there weren’t any other people living in the world."
- "Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands."
- "I don’t think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains."
More In Good
- "It’s like gambling somehow. You go out for a night of drinking and you don’t know where your going to end up the next day. It could work out good or it could be disastrous. It’s like the throw of the dice."― Jim Morrison
- "Active Evil is better than Passive Good."― William Blake
- "Every day we should hear at least one little song, read one good poem, see one exquisite picture, and, if possible, speak a few sensible words."― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe