More From Anne Frank
- "It’s really a wonder that I haven’t dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart."
- "I must uphold my ideals, for perhaps the time will come when I shall be able to carry them out."
- "The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."
More In Good
- "I’ve always wanted to improve on the idea of living well, In moderation, wine is good for you – mentally, physically, and spiritually."― Robert Mondavi
- "It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get."― Confucius
- "I want people to remember me as a full on entertainer and a good person."― Aaliyah