More From Anne Frank
- "Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands."
- "Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction."
- "Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!"
More In Good
- "A good reputation is more valuable than money."― Publilius Syrus
- "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."― Audrey Hepburn
- "Our concern for the loss of our friends is not always from a sense of their worth, but rather of our own need of them and that we have lost some who had a good opinion of us."― Francois de La Rochefoucauld