More From Anne Frank
- "I simply can’t build my hopes on a foundation of confusion, misery and death… I think… peace and tranquillity will return again."
- "I don’t think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains."
- "Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands."
More In Good
- "An overflow of good converts to bad."― William Shakespeare
- "You make a choice in your life, and it affects your life in all the ways, good and bad."― John Mayer
- "We call ourselves public servants but I’ll tell you this: we as public servants must set an example for the rest of the nation. It is hypocritical for the public official to admonish and exhort the people to uphold the common good."― Barbara Jordan