More From Anna Torv
- "Shakespeare is all big themes, like the most amazing love, or the most scary war."
- "Everybody’s funny if you love them."
- "My friends and I would get up early and take our horses through the national forest. My mom was very free. It was always ‘Out of the house!’ There was no watching television on weekends."
More In Science
- "I’m looking forward to talking to Bill Parcells, too, and to seeing how that marriage with Jerry Jones goes."― Lisa Guerrero
- "Science is not about control. It is about cultivating a perpetual condition of wonder in the face of something that forever grows one step richer and subtler than our latest theory about it. It is about reverence, not mastery."― Richard Powers
- "Computer Science is embarrassed by the computer."― Alan Perlis