More From Anna Torv
- "My friends and I would get up early and take our horses through the national forest. My mom was very free. It was always ‘Out of the house!’ There was no watching television on weekends."
- "With science fiction there’s endless possibilities."
- "I’m terrible at practical jokes. I do them too well, so they’re not funny. I end up saying, ‘Oh, no, I’m joking, I’m joking.’"
More In Funny
- "The most solid piece of scientific truth I know of is that we are profoundly ignorant about nature."― Lewis Thomas
- "Who do I like? I am a big fan of French and Saunders – not that that they are particularly stand-up I have to say, but I think they have been great for women and they are of themselves just incredibly funny whether they are male or female."― Jo Brand
- "I was looking for something like baseball, where there’s a lot of data and the competition was pretty low. That’s when I discovered politics."― Nate Silver