More From Anna Torv
- "My friends and I would get up early and take our horses through the national forest. My mom was very free. It was always ‘Out of the house!’ There was no watching television on weekends."
- "With science fiction there’s endless possibilities."
- "Science fiction is becoming more of a diverse kind of genre."
More In Funny
- "There’s always something funny about men chasing women."― David Spade
- "And of course Marc Cherry heightens it and makes it hilarious. But there’s so many universal themes in the show, and he made it so funny. We knew he was onto something if he could keep it up and, thankfully, he did."― James Denton
- "I have funny bones. If there’s ever any kind of tension, I’ll always be the one to try and be funny to loosen things up."― Matt LeBlanc