More From Anna Quindlen
- "The clearest explanation for the failure of any marriage is that the two people are incompatible; that is, that one is male and the other female."
- "I will never understand people who think that the way to show their righteous opposition to sexual freedom is to write letters full of filthy words."
- "I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves."
More In Family
- "The God who existed before any religion counts on you to make the oneness of the human family known and celebrated."― Desmond Tutu
- "Each of us have things and thoughts and descriptions of an amazing universe in our possession that kings in the 17th Century would have gone to war to possess."― Kary Mullis
- "We all wish we could be in more than one place at the same time. People with families feel guilty all the time-if we spend too much time with our family, we feel we’re not working hard enough."― Harold Ramis