More From Anna Pavlova
- "When a small child, I thought that success spelled happiness. I was wrong, happiness is like a butterfly which appears and delights us for one brief moment, but soon flits away."
- "God gives talent. Work transforms talent into genius."
- "Although one may fail to find happiness in theatrical life, one never wishes to give it up after having once tasted its fruits."
More In Happiness
- "A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness."― Elsa Schiaparelli
- "The happiness and peace attained by those satisfied by the nectar of spiritual tranquillity is not attained by greedy persons restlessly moving here and there."― Chanakya
- "It was physically difficult, adjusting to wheelchair life, but I remember a great relief and happiness that I was finally getting somewhere, finding musicians to work with that were sympathetic."― Robert Wyatt