More From Anna Pavlova
- "Although one may fail to find happiness in theatrical life, one never wishes to give it up after having once tasted its fruits."
- "God gives talent. Work transforms talent into genius."
- "When a small child, I thought that success spelled happiness. I was wrong, happiness is like a butterfly which appears and delights us for one brief moment, but soon flits away."
More In Happiness
- "I was as happy doing theater in New York for little or no money as I am now doing television for more money. The happiness, I guess, comes out of it being a good job. The success has to do with the fact that it’s a good job that will continue."― David Hyde Pierce
- "It was a joy to be a part of the team that created Round The Horne. I was involved with the show at a time of my life when I was very happy., and that happiness overflowed into the scripts."― Barry Took
- "All happiness or unhappiness solely depends upon the quality of the object to which we are attached by love."― Baruch Spinoza