More From Anna Paquin
- "I think it’s an amazing quality to be able to roll with the punches and not be totally ruined as a person because life’s been rough for you. That’s a really admirable way to go through your life."
- "We all had to learn Southern accents. It wasn’t a big research show. With the ‘Wounded Knee’ project, I locked myself in my apartment with history books so I would know what we’re talking about."
- "You find happiness where you find it."
More In Amazing
- "I really enjoyed being Peppy Miller. She was an amazing character and her energy followed me everywhere. When I talk about her I want to be her again."― Berenice Bejo
- "It was amazing to watch him in the darkroom at an advanced age, still get excited when the results were pleasing. He still struggled like we all do in the darkroom and he struggled behind the camera, and when he had a success he was beaming."― John Sexton
- "I’ve worked on films where the budgets are almost limitless and you’re in trailers that are bigger than a hotel room. You’re taken care of and the food is amazing, the quality of the job is amazing and then you work on smaller things but it never dictates my happiness or my willingness to go to work."― Dominic Monaghan