More From Anna Lindh
- "States have the responsibility to create rules and conditions for growth and development, and to channel the benefits to all citizens by providing education and making people able to participate in the economies, and in decision-making."
- "The United Nations remains our most important global actor. These days we are continuously reminded of the enormous responsibility of the Security Council to uphold international peace and stability."
- "We need new partnerships for peace and security."
More In Politics
- "If you’re sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."― George W. Bush
- "One of the things that I think you see sometimes in politics is a certain degree of caution. It’s usually advised by consultants who don’t want to see you march to the end of a limb."― Elizabeth Edwards
- "If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law."― Winston Churchill