More From Ann Coulter
- "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren’t punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That’s war. And this is war."
- "Liberals become indignant when you question their patriotism, but simultaneously work overtime to give terrorists a cushion for the next attack and laugh at dumb Americans who love their country and hate the enemy."
- "The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn’t demand a recount."
More In Peace
- "Only to the extent that men desire peace and brotherhood can the world be made better. No peace even though temporarily obtained, will be permanent, whether to individuals or nations, unless it is built upon the solid foundation of eternal principles."― David O. McKay
- "There can be no failure to a man who has not lost his courage, his character, his self respect, or his self-confidence. He is still a King."― Orison Swett Marden
- "Only the change on the international scene, the crisis in the gulf, and the strong, firm position of the United States against aggression between two Arab countries created realities that led to the Madrid Peace Conference."― Yitzhak Rabin