More From Ann Bancroft
- "A life lesson for me is, how do you muster the courage to take on a new risk? Whether it’s starting up a business or taking on a new project or expedition. I think the risks that we take are all relative to the risk-taker."
- "I wanted to be a teacher, but I was a lousy student, one of the slowest readers. It was a tremendous struggle. But I’m lucky I had some teachers who saw something in me."
- "This journey is not over. Our education initiatives have so much momentum, and we’re committed to sharing even more stories from the Arctic when we return."
More In Strength
- "Our real problem, then, is not our strength today; it is rather the vital necessity of action today to ensure our strength tomorrow."― Dwight D. Eisenhower
- "From this process has emerged a parallel process of translating traditional working and living values into a new political and economic power – a power increasingly based upon the strength of money and those material things money can purchase."― Alex Campbell
- "If this war is not fought with the greatest brutality against the bands both in the East and in the Balkans then in the foreseeable future the strength at our disposal will not be sufficient to be able to master this plague."― Wilhelm Keitel