More From Anjelica Huston
- "I don’t think it’s necessarily healthy to go into relationships as a needy person. Better to go in with a full deck."
- "I am a person whose father had no religion but who went to the nuns for a couple of years. And I think I’m the same: On one hand, I pray; on the other hand, I don’t believe. I am constantly between the two."
More In Humor
- "Humor is healing."― Brad Garrett
- "The man with the real sense of humor is the man who can put himself in the spectator’s place and laugh at his own misfortune."― Bert Williams
- "All of this suggests that while citizens became more comfortable with President Bush after September 11 and thought him to have the requisite leadership skills, they continue to harbor doubts about his priorities, loyalties, interests, and policies."― Thomas E. Mann