More From Anita Roddick
- "Since the governments are in the pockets of businesses, who’s going to control this most powerful institution? Business is more powerful than politics, and it’s more powerful than religion. So it’s going to have to be the vigilante consumer."
- "But if you can create an honorable livelihood, where you take your skills and use them and you earn a living from it, it gives you a sense of freedom and allows you to balance your life the way you want."
- "Years ago nobody was elected on the economic ticket. It was either the education platform, or it was health or it was other issues. It is only recently that economic values have superceded every other human value."
More In Business
- "President Obama is the most successful food stamp president in American history. I would like to be the most successful paycheck president in American history."― Newt Gingrich
- "If anybody ran a business like that they would be out of business quickly, and Barack Obama’s leadership is driving this business, the United States of America, toward a fiscal cliff."― Chris Christie
- "It’s amazing that this is all happening to Lost in Space."― Mark Goddard