More From Anita Hill
- "During this period at the Department of Education, my working relationship with Judge Thomas was positive."
- "I’m not sure I can say there is a clean line between me as an individual and me as a lawyer."
- "One of the things I was taught in law school is that I’d never be able to think the same again – that being a lawyer is something that’s part of who I am as an individual now."
More In Power
- "I say the law should be blind to race, gender and sexual orientation, just as it claims to be blind to wealth and power. There should be no specially protected groups of any kind, except for children, the severely disabled and the elderly, whose physical frailty demands society’s care."― Camille Paglia
- "There is energy and power in a crisis."― Andrew Cuomo
- "Major North has had for years complete power over these Indians and can do more with them than any man living."― Buffalo Bill