More From Angie Harmon
- "Here’s kind of my motto – if you’re not happy at home, you’re not happy anywhere else."
- "I’m just confused as to where we lost that in America because it is everyone’s God-given right to think the way they think and that’s fine. That’s why our ancestors came here to America, to believe what they want, pray how they want and follow a religion with whoever they want."
- "I think it’s very hard in this day and age to raise little girls with morals, ethics and values, and them knowing that they are precious creations and that they are important."
More In Dreams
- "There are a lot of things that are personally uncomfortable to show, especially me without makeup and completely bloated or crying. But I’ve realized that it’s time for me to show my audience that you don’t have to be perfect to achieve your dreams."― Katy Perry
- "I know from my own experience and from other people in the business that when you come from a place where nobody knew who you were and then there is this sudden shift to where everybody now knows who you are, there’s an adjustment that you have to make."― Kristen Wiig
- "I enjoy making solo albums because over the years it’s evolved into more of a genuine personal expression of story-telling and day dreams, and I work in a way that has more control."― Bruce Dickinson