More From Angelina Jolie
- "I seem to be getting a lot of things pushed my way that are strong women. It’s like people see Hackers and they send me offers to play tough women with guns, the kind who wear no bra and a little tank top. I’d like to play strong women who are also very feminine."
- "If I think more about death than some other people, it is probably because I love life more than they do."
- "When I get logical, and I don’t trust my instincts – that’s when I get in trouble."
More In Beauty
- "Americans worship creativity the way they worship physical beauty – as a way of enjoying elitism without guilt: God did it."― Florence King
- "And for me, the real world involves everything: risk, danger, beauty, energy, all we meet with in the real world."― Christo
- "Poetry lifts the veil from the hidden beauty of the world, and makes familiar objects be as if they were not familiar."― Percy Bysshe Shelley