More From Angelina Jolie
- "I don’t believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don’t judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free."
- "I’ve realized that being happy is a choice. You never want to rub anybody the wrong way or not be fun to be around, but you have to be happy. When I get logical and I don’t trust my instincts – Thats when I get in trouble."
- "All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what’s sexy or cool or tough."
More In Death
- "Before ‘Schindler’s List,’ I wouldn’t have believed movies had a lot of power for social change."― Liam Neeson
- "The very essence of literature is the war between emotion and intellect, between life and death. When literature becomes too intellectual – when it begins to ignore the passions, the emotions – it becomes sterile, silly, and actually without substance."― Isaac Bashevis Singer
- "Justice consists in doing no injury to men; decency in giving them no offense."― Marcus Tullius Cicero