More From Ang Lee
- "I think a lot of people do big movies not because they are talented artists but because they can function in the circumstances."
- "These days I’m mostly familiar with two parts of L.A.: one is movie culture, and the other is Asian culture. The Westside is work, and the Eastside is Chinese – which means my friends."
- "Sensitivity and money are like parallel lines. They don’t meet."
More In Family
- "My father, Abe, was a small businessman. For 32 years, he ran an exterminating company. That may explain why our family always associated the smell of roach spray with love."― Charles Schumer
- "I come from a military family."― Brittany Murphy
- "As far as luxury goes, about the only thing I do is… I go first class all the way. I live on the road, so when I’m out there, I’m getting the nice hotel suite, I’m getting the luxury car, I’m eating the good food, and I make sure I take care of myself on the road."― Trish Stratus