More From Ang Lee
- "When I sent those scripts, that was the lowest point of my life. We’d just had our second son, and when I went to collect them from hospital, I went to the bank to try and get some money to buy some diapers, the screen showed I’ve got $26 left."
- "I think the American West really attracts me because it’s romantic. The desert, the empty space, the drama."
- "If there’s something that can be formulated, regulated, give you security, then nobody would lose money. Every movie would be successful. And that’s certainly not the case."
More In Best
- "Autumn wins you best by this its mute appeal to sympathy for its decay."― Robert Browning
- "The best form of government is that which is most likely to prevent the greatest sum of evil."― James Monroe
- "I don’t think I ever got the hang of the writers’ room. I love collaborating with people, but I really do my best work alone, and I think I would want to – if I did something again, I think I’d want to take total ownership the way Aaron Sorkin or David Kelley does."― Diablo Cody