More From Ang Lee
- "Sensitivity and money are like parallel lines. They don’t meet."
- "These days I’m mostly familiar with two parts of L.A.: one is movie culture, and the other is Asian culture. The Westside is work, and the Eastside is Chinese – which means my friends."
- "The father figure is something I love, but also suffocate from and want to work against."
More In Women
- "Women don’t want to hear what you think. Women want to hear what they think – in a deeper voice."― Bill Cosby
- "I’ve been trying to find women writers for my staff for a while now and I have three women on my staff and three guys so it’s pretty equal. I don’t know why that is. It’s been the same thing for a while. It’s hard for female comedians to stand out. That’s weird. That’s a shame."― Ellen DeGeneres
- "I try to make the best of the opportunities that have been given to me."― Seann William Scott