More From Ang Lee
- "I don’t know if I make the best gay films."
- "I think the American West really attracts me because it’s romantic. The desert, the empty space, the drama."
- "Sexuality is a big issue, but there are others – how much you commit to a relationship, to social obligation, to honesty and being honest with yourself."
More In Women
- "When I am cast in a movie where I feel that the woman’s part is more interesting, I usually start thinking about Spencer Tracy and Fred Astaire. They seem to be the most clear actors when working with women."― Jack Nicholson
- "When I was 20, I went to Paris and tried to meet French women. It didn’t work."― Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- "I try to make the best of the opportunities that have been given to me."― Seann William Scott