More From Andy Warhol
- "It’s the movies that have really been running things in America ever since they were invented. They show you what to do, how to do it, when to do it, how to feel about it, and how to look how you feel about it."
- "Isn’t life a series of images that change as they repeat themselves?"
- "Land really is the best art."
More In Home
- "There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage."― Martin Luther
- "Sixty felt like a big landmark. Not in a dreadful sense, but none of the other birthdays have bothered me. It’s got labels on it – OAP, retirement – and I just wanted to take stock. I wanted to be in my greenhouse at home and at least give myself the opportunity of not working again."― Julie Walters
- "The tragedy of modern war is that the young men die fighting each other – instead of their real enemies back home in the capitals."― Edward Abbey