More From Andy Warhol
- "My idea of a good picture is one that’s in focus and of a famous person."
- "Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of art. Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art."
- "Fantasy love is much better than reality love. Never doing it is very exciting. The most exciting attractions are between two opposites that never meet."
More In Home
- "Some men like a dull life – they like the routine of eating breakfast, going to work, coming home, petting the dog, watching TV, kissing the kids, and going to bed. Stay clear of it – it’s often catching."― Hedy Lamarr
- "I think about being married again, having a home and a wife. No one can ever be married too many times, and maybe if I keep trying I’ll get it right one day."― Richard Pryor
- "Sixty felt like a big landmark. Not in a dreadful sense, but none of the other birthdays have bothered me. It’s got labels on it – OAP, retirement – and I just wanted to take stock. I wanted to be in my greenhouse at home and at least give myself the opportunity of not working again."― Julie Walters